All parts of the Android Apps APK website are for private use only. No files are hosted on our server, they are indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes/updates to such sites.
It is however our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with. Android Apps APK is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and international copyright laws. We ONLY comply with notices provided they take the following steps:
- Write an email and specify the page on Android Apps APK where you believe copyrighted material has been infringed upon. For example: “The copyrighted work appears on http://www.androidappsapk.net/dmca/”.
- Provide us sufficient contact information so that we may contact you (name and email address is required).
- Provide us with evidence that you own the copyright to said content.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Email all the information to Android Apps APK through Contact Us page
All requests will be responded to in a timely manner.